Skip to content

Help Create the Program for the Public Days of the GV Summit 2015

Help Create the Program for the Public Days of the GV Summit 2015

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

25 results found

1. I would be very much interested in joining a conversation about/with online platforms, tools, that offer services enabling journalists working on investigative stories and how these services and tools can be shared with journalists working around the world.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Over the past few weeks, I have been the target of Azerbaijani government for the work I do in public diplomacy. My case was covered by most pro-government media and I have been turned into a traitor who deserves punishment. In addition to this, being female writer made it an even easier target as I began getting so many intimidation messages online calling me a wh. I also received several death threats and many more promises to f me in all ways possible to punish me for my work. I think this is another important discussion people should gather…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. What will be the proper support being given to those online writer contributor for them to be active engage in reporting important issues in their community for the public to know.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Let's discuss the best practices in using social media for disaster-preparation, monitoring and response. Let's review the experience of Southeast Asian nations: How governments are adopting social media tools, how telcos are behaving or delivering online tools during disasters, and how netizens are innovating. Specifically, let's recall Thailand Flood 2011, Philippine Haiyan 2013, the Southeast Asia Haze, Indonesia volcano eruption.

We can discuss the importance of reliable, accessible, open IT infrastructure during disasters.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. DIY simple salad recipes perpare healthy and nutirtious recipes at your home with ease. Just visit http://livingunrefined.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →